Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday Night Clue

Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the....uhhh....pastry brush?


Had a good evening with the colonel making Poached Pear and Ricotta Turnovers in celebration of his 30th birthday.



The filo dough was a little past its prime, but a little extra butter ...yeah not so good for me, but it worked - it was all we had. And we didn't have fresh pears, so a can of pears with a dash of vanilla, worked for this Saturday night endeavor.


Wrapping them up and enjoying the treats....birthday boy kept the leftovers.



To wash it down, we enjoyed some Thai tea I had brought back from Cambodia. Delicious!



The Colonel may have gotten the leftover turnovers, but I took home my black tea dust, so he will just have to invite me over if he wants some Thai tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment