Saturday, April 1, 2017

A....is for Abigail's Tea Room

We start off April with Abigail's Tea Room cookbook, a cookbook I can't recall where I got.  However it is inscribed to me...so yeah, one would think I would remember but I don't.

Despite the fact that I have my camera this post will be light on pictures until I can edit it, as my days plans have changed and I won't have access to my photos until later.  Lunch was delicious though and I got to enjoy it with a good friend.  We made Abigail's "Secret" Cheese Soup with Homemade Croutons.  Quite tasty.



We gathered all the ingredients, with one or two adaptions to keep from
making a visit to the store.
Our homemade croutons baking.
It was delicious, despite our adaptations, very tasty.

My friend's little boy had chicken noodle soup and yogurt instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment